Broward County Property
Miramar, a city in Broward County, was incorporated on May 26, 1955. Its total land area is 31 square miles and the city’s motto is “Beauty and Progress”. Miramar has been awarded the National Recognition of “Tree City, USA” for its accomplishments in landscaping and beautification of the city. If you are looking for Broward County Property Information please contact us.
The project at Miramar, Florida consists of three and four bedroom townvillas, the property is reached through a gated entrance, the community has a clubhouse with pool and sundeck.
The properties are situated in a great Miramar location in Broward County and are conveniently placed for the I-75 I-95 and the Florida turnpike. Miramar has been awarded the National Recognition of “Tree City, USA” for its accomplishments in landscaping and beautification of the city.
Information on this property consists of
- Grand entry
- Rotunda with Decorative Landmark Tower
- Private gated community
- Recreational Clubhouse
- Clubhouse with resort-style pool and sundeck
- Tot Lot
- Minutes to shopping, dining, churches and entertainment areas
- Easy access to I-75, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike
- Basketball court
- Underground utilities
- City water and sewer
- Professionally-designed, lushly-landscaped common areas
- Street lighting
- Guest parking in designated areas